Erasmus+ mobility for traineeship
Students enrolled in a higher education institution they can do since the first year of studies, a period of internship in a program country or in a partner country. This also includes activity how teaching assistant, in the case of future teachers, e research assistant for students and doctoral candidates in any relevant research facility.
To further improve synergies with other European programmes, these mobilities can also take place and be financed within research projects financed by the Horizon Europe programme, always respecting the rule of prohibition of double financing European of the same activities.
Where possible, i apprenticeships should be an integral part of the student's study program.
Mobility for internships is also offered to “graduates” which, if interested in doing an internship abroad, should respond to the university announcement before having obtained the final qualification, i.e. during the last year of study of the training course undertaken.
Duration of the activity
2 12 from a month in any field of study.
Location of business
The student's home institution must be a higher education institution located in a Program Country and must hold PUT, while the host international organization can be:
- any organisation, public or private, in a Program Country active in the labor market or in the fields of education, training, youth, research and innovation.
- a non-profit organization, an association, an NGO;
- a body for professional guidance;
- a higher education institution from a Program Country, or a higher education institution from a Partner Country
They cannot accommodate instead a traineeship the following organizations:
- institutions and other bodies of the European Union, including the Court of Justice of the European Union and the European Court of Auditors as well as other institutions and interinstitutional bodies carrying out specialized functions (the full list of such institutions is available at http://europa.eu/european-union/about-eu/institutions-bodies_it);
- organizations that manage European Union programs, such as the Erasmus+ National Agencies in order to avoid possible conflicts of interest and/or double funding.
Minimum documentation required
Before carrying out the mobility, departing students, the sending higher education institution and the receiving institution must sign a Learning contract (Learning Agreement for traineeship).
> Traineeship Agreement
Who can participate
They can participate in the Erasmus Erasmus Traineeship call students regularly enrolled at theUniversità Campus Bio-Medico di Roma (UCBM).
Announcement publication and departures
Every year, a single call is published for all Faculties UCBM. Generally, the tender remains open for at least 30 calendar days. Students have the possibility to finish the mobility by July of the following academic year.
The Erasmus contribution is compatible with any national scholarships and/or loans, but is incompatible with other community scholarships or other funding deriving from bilateral cultural agreements and international bodies.
Additional contributions are also provided for students with disadvantaged socio-economic conditions and community subsidies for disabled students. For information, consult the calls for participation.
How to apply
Documents for the winners of the Erasmus Student Mobility for Study traineeship Call
Learn a new lingua or improve your skills with the EU Academy portal: EU Academy (europa.eu)